Volunteer Program at Hacienda Verde
- Inventorying, georeferencing and data recording of trees growing in the agroforestry plots.
- Inventorying Wildlife.
- Agricultural labors: irrigation, harvesting, pruning, fertilization.
- Propagation of Andean fruits.
- Water management in dry ecosystems.
- Development of natural products for human use and consumption or to prevent plant pests and diseases.
Fee per week for accomodation, food and training: $ 100.00
Wi-Fi and public transportation available. Refer to Location
For more information please Contact Us